*** SMS Auto Repsonder / Reply Features ***
- Ability to create several SMS auto responders
- Have several responses activate at any given time
- Set auto responders for Everyone, Contacts Only or Selected Contacts
- Create scheduled auto responder, one time or recurring at specific weekday and time
- Shows outgoing auto responses in most stock SMS applications
- Does not respond to the last sender for five minutes, unless a new sender takes its place
- Master Preference, whether to set auto responders to calls and/or SMS
Alertify also allows you to choose custom notification tones per contact for incoming SMS/MMS. Alertify will monitor incoming SMS/MMS and play the notification tone you have selected for that contact, or the default notification if none was set.
- Select custom notification tone per contact
- Choose whether device is to vibrate per contact on notification
- Master Preference, enable/disable application tone notification
- Master Preference, choose default notification tone
- Android 4.1 and Up
- Supports Lollipop
- Free version of Alertify does contain bottom banner ads
- Free version of Alertify only allows one active auto response at a time
- Custom notification tone selections is per contact based, not per phone number
- Auto Responder specified contacts is per contact based, and not per phone number
- Auto Responder only sends response message via SMS
- Tested and Developed on Nexus 4, 5 ,6 and HTC One X
- Got an idea let us know!
Alertify's auto response service is designed to send an SMS automatically upon receiving an incoming call or SMS message. Message and data rates may apply for each SMS message sent and/or received as provided in you wireless service rate plan. Please contact your wireless carrier for details regarding the SMS pricing of your plan. Alertify's auto response service can be disabled/turned off.
This application integrates: Crashlytics, and AdMob. Other than those API's no information is collected nor stored on external servers by us. We use Crashlytics to anonymously collect crash reports to help us quickly and effectively fix bugs.
Fabric Crashlytics Policy: https://fabric.io/terms
Comments & Feedback:
Your comments, suggestions and opinions are highly appreciated, please review our applications on market and/or contact us by email. If you have any issues email us, we will do our best to have the issue resolved in a timely manner.