Some of these books are:
- This is Islam (Swedish, Norwegian).
- A translation of the Noble Quran into Swedish.
- The story of Prophet Muhammad for Kids, 20 illustrated books (Swedish, Norwegian).
- A Brief illustrated Guide to understand Islam (Swedish, Norwegian, Estonian, Icelandic, Danish).
- Fortress of the Muslims (Swedish).
- Noble Women around the Prophet (Danish).
- The True Religion (Swedish).
- Islam, the Religion of Mercy (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian).
About ALRISALAH SCANDINAVIAN FOUNDATION
Alrisalah Scandinavian Foundation is an organization dedicated to shaping and developing organizational frameworks according to Scandinavian standards. The Foundation specializes in education, culture and civilizational communication. The foundation’s headquarters are in Örebro, Sweden, and it was established in 2003. The Foundation has branches in Denmark, Norway and Iceland.
To be a distinct organization in Scandinavia with the knowledge to provide general education, and also participate in society by presenting Arabic and Islamic culture, through civilizational communication.
We strive to create a basic, competitive model that stands out institutionally, and is aimed at people from the Muslim minorities in Scandinavia. We will promote cultural communication in Scandinavia between Muslims, Arabs and mainstream society through bridge-building and modern methods.
Our Strategic Objectives:
• To build a distinctive model for different institutions and Islamic Centers in the Scandinavian countries.
• To create educational model institutions for the various stages of education.
• To enhance the role of Muslim minorities in Scandinavia.
• To help ensure that Scandinavian society, educational institutions, and cultures will be aware of each other through dialog and modern communication channels.
Dialogue, tolerance, coexistence, honesty, openness, quality, transparency, and to be a good citizen.
The activity of Alrisalah Scandinavian Foundation rests on three legs. We engage in the fields of education, culture and civilizational communication, and public relations.
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
The Department of Education at the Alrisalah Scandinavian Foundation is run in accordance with its formulated goals and visions. The Department is focused on education and training, the environment and sustainability, health and social needs, as well as the arts and culture.
In addition, this department works towards establishing pre-schools and elementary schools, and developing teaching materials and curriculums for the Arabic language and culture.
DEPARTMENT OF CULTURE AND CIVILISATIONAL COMMUNICATION
Media and IT development have increased the need for explanation and description of cultural heritage, religion and tradition. This Department contributes to a wide variety of activities, such as publications, exhibitions, and dialogue conferences in cooperation with authorities and other organizations.