In Arabic, the word Allah means ‘The God’. It is derived from the union of the word ‘Al’ meaning ‘The’ and ‘Ilah’ Meaning ‘God’. The word Allah is the supreme and all comprehensive divine name. In Islam, the name Allah is unique and unmatched and indicates the existence of one creator of the universe.
Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) life, traditions and his Islamic lectures (Sunnah of prophet Muhammad) are of great significance & Muslims follow his traditions all over the world.
99 names of Allah are written in English and Arabic along with the meanings of each name in Arabic, English and Urdu. Install this android app today to get Asma ul husna, the beautiful names and attributes of Almighty Allah in English and Arabic along with the meanings of the names. Recite or memorize the 99 names of Allah any time any where from your phone.
* Features of AsmaUl Husna (99 names of Allah)
- 99 Allah Names(Asma Ul Husna) in English.
- 99 Allah Names(Asma Ul Husna) in Urdu/Arabic.
- For each name of Allah, a short English translation of Quranic-meaning is provided. Detailed meaning of each name is also provide within the app.
- Did you know? Islamic facts section
- Asmaul Husna with synchronized audio for most names.
- Completely Offline Islamic God names and meaning App! No internet connection required to use this Islamic app after its first download.
-Quiz/Test – Test yourself to see how well your doing memorizing Allah’s names.
- FREE app. No cost or purchases required. Just download for FREE today, for use during Islamic
This is the free gifted app of Quran Audio Mp3 Album in the Voice of Mishary Alafasy. This app is running in all type of android mobiles Phones.