1. Timely notifications:
Sends you timely disaster related notifications to help you plan & prepare. You can reply to the notifications to inform us about any updates too.
2. Emergency Alarms:
Raises alarm in cases of urgent disaster related emergencies. Through a special notification this alarm will be remotely triggered by the ADDMA.
3. Rescue Me Request:
Enables you to raise alarm by a single touch and notify authorities as well as your emergency contacts in case you are in difficulty and requires rescue.
4. Locates Zonal Officer
Aizawl is divided into 19 zones. Locate your zonal officer based on your GPS location or your locality name.
5. Submit any disaster concerns
Use 'Report a Concern' option to report a concern to ADDMA. You can take a picture and upload too. Your concerned zonal officer will be notified & we will monitor action taken through disasterservices.mizoram.gov.in. You can track & update the concerns reported through the app by using 'My Concerns' option.
6. Learn about ADDMA
Use know your DDMA option to learn about DDMA ,officers manning various positions and their contact numbers. Do not worry about transfers, it is dynamically linked and will always be up-to-date. Also get contact details of your Village Level & Local level disaster management committees.
7. Do's & Don'ts
Learn about various Do's and Don'ts so that it can help in prevention and mitigation of disasters. Do's and Don'ts notifications will also be regularly sent to remind of simple but important steps that can be done at home and offices.
8. Be a volunteer with us.
While registering, mention whether you would like to volunteer with us. We will enroll you for our trainings & will contact you in case of emergencies near your location
9. Call the 24x7 District Emergency Operations Center number directly using 'Call DEOC' option.
A tangkaina te:
1. Io inbuatsaih theih nan chhiatrupna thleng chungchang a rawn hriattir ang che.
2. I awmna hmun bialtu Zonal Officer i be pawp theih. Amah a lo insawn emaw, a chawlh lai pawh nise harsatna a awm lo vang.
3. GPS emaw, internet emaw i nei lo anih pawhin i awmna hmun chhu in i awmna hmun bialtu Zonal Officer i be pawp thei ang.
4. 'Report a Concern' atang hian chhiatrupna thleng chungchang chu ADDMA ah thlen ang che.
5. I awmna hmun azirin leimin leh thil dang avanga kawng ping te chu ADDMA ah i thlen thei ang.
6. Aizawl District Disaster Management Authority chungchang hriat theihna.
7. Mamawhtute țanpui turin volunteer ah inpe la. Training turin kan lo ziak lut che ang a, i awmna hnaivaia rikrum thilah kan rawn be pawp dawn che nia.
8. 'Rescue Me' tih hi i hmeh chuan i awmna hmun chu thuneituten an hre thei ang a; DEOC ah phone a kal nghal bawk ang.
9. 'Call DEOC' tih atang hian engtik hunah pawh District Emergency Operations Center i be tlang thei.
10. DEOC a inziaklut turin a hmangtu chanchin kimchang ziahluh a ngai"