The description of Air Canada
The new Air Canada app (“app”). Designed to enhance and simplify your travel experience.
Get contextual updates based on your travel plans and preferences.
Retrieve your bookings automatically by linking your Aeroplan account to your Air Canada mobile+ profile.
Get notified for check-in and boarding reminders, gate changes, flight delays, cancellations, booking changes and more. You can receive notifications by push notifications, email or text message.
Save your electronic boarding pass for easy access and online use.
Book Flights & Manage Trips
Purchase flights and manage your trips (select seats, purchase travel options, change, cancel a booking).
* NEW: Book in US or Canadian dollars. Set your currency from Settings > Preferences.
Air Canada Altitude® Digital Card
Download a digital version of your Altitude membership card for presentation at the airport, and access to lounges.
Air Canada Rouge® player (In-Flight Entertainment)
Watch Air Canada Rouge® movies, TV shows and more on d'Air Canada Rouge® flights.
Air Canada mobile+
Store your information, preferences and payment details in a secure environment, allowing you to purchase Air Canada products and services from your mobile device quickly and easily.
Support for Android Wear
Follow your flight status, boarding time countdown and access your boarding pass directly on your Android Wear device.
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport for booking, flight status and check-in.
• Contacts: allows contacts you select to receive flight status notifications.
• Calendar: your flight information is added to your calendar.
• Camera: you can add your Aeroplan number, credit card number and expiry date using the camera to ease future purchases.
• Notifications: (push notification, email, SMS message) are used to send you service messages such as check-in and boarding reminders, boarding pass updates, booking changes, flight status changes, credit card and passport expiry reminders. You can customize these preferences in the app’s Menu > Settings > Notifications
• Wi-Fi connection information: used to determine if Wi-Fi internet access and a connection is available for the in-flight entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge® flights.
• File system access/system storage: used to temporarily store data for in-flight entertainment system content.
• Your device identity log information (phone make/model, device language, operating system and app version) is attached to emails you send us when you report an issue using the app.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 email@example.com
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance Registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada.
®† Aeroplan is a registered trademark of Aimia Canada Inc.