By downloading the public-beta release, you will join the first ever swarm intelligence-based cloud known as the “Apiary”. Carnica™ will connect your device to the Apiary, enabling it to periodically share threat information (if there’s a new attack on the loose or if a device in your network is infected) without ever uploading or revealing your personal information or any content you generate on the device (emails, text messages, pictures, etc.). This sharing of threat information will help us refine Carnica™ and prepare it to conduct advanced device behavior analysis to find threats before they can do any damage.
The beta release features include:
• Shows unlock attempts so you know when device was accessed
• Show Mic/Camera events to indicate possible abuse
• Shows how much computing processing your device is uses over time
• Shows how much memory your device uses over time
• Shows how much network data your device receives and sends over time
• Indicates running processes
• Connects your device to the Apiary to share threat intelligence
• DOES NOT transfer any personally identifying information or content
• Does not consume significant system resources
• Does not drain your battery
• Enables your organization to deploy the Enterprise version of Carnica™ for low additional cost
The full Carnica™ mobile app (to be released soon) will alert you and take action when your device is compromised or your privacy is breached. It will also help you understand how your device is performing and keep you aware of what is happening on your device. Visit http://www.axonghostsentinel.com for more information.
Thank you for downloading the public beta-release of Carnica™ and helping us usher in a new way of doing cyber security.
Please review the end-user license agreement: http://www.axonghostsentinel.com/eula/