This is alpha software.
It should only be used by users with knowledge in configuring racoon and setkey from ipsec-tools.
By using this application you can connect to IPsec peers without using L2TP or XAUTH or auto configuration, as required by standard Android IPsec VPN connections.
Prerequisites: A zip file containing setkey.conf, and portions of racoon.conf is needed for each VPN peer. Two examples can be saved to external storage in the option menu and used as a template.
The "ipsec" directory on the external storage contains the racoon.log, which is useful when debugging a configuration.
Sources available at: https://github.com/mikma/ipsec-android
* Support multiple architectures: armeabi and x86
* Upgrade internal openssl to version 1.0.1c
* Fix crash when changing remote address introduced in 0.2
* Improve 3.0+ support.
* Upgrade to openssl 1.0.0e.
* Disable automatic start of service during application launch.
* Detect IP address changes.
* Support for "virtual" IP addresses.
* Use secure storage for private keys.