The description of Adobe Lightroom - Photo Editor
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom empowers you to create beautiful photos while helping you become a better photographer. Learn how below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls. Choose from exposure, timer, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR*
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use photo editor tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei features, and much more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo, no matter how big or small
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Make sure it all lines up. Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright, guided upright, and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to automatically tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• BATCH EDITING: Easily edit photos in large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom on web
• ADVANCED SHARING: Lightroom web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
*Full raw HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices that contain advanced processing and memory capabilities including but not limited to devices such as - Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, and OnePlus 5.