This is a must have app for any Apartment Association or Residents Welfare Association (RWA) or Cooperative Housing Society (CHS) to be on top of their society management. Some features of the App are as below:
* Send important announcements and reminders (Email, SMS, Flash Broadcasts), instantly – In the app you have the facility to send SMSs quickly using previously created SMS templates. These SMSs which are known as "Essential SMS" can be sent to even residents who are registered with DnD list as per a special permission we have taken from TRAI. You can use these templates to send essential and emergency notifications to users.
* Member Management - Add, Approve or Reject new members and manage resident information, quickly. At one glance you can view all the users who are pending approval to join your ADDA. You can easily Approve/Reject the request to join your ADDA. You can also easily add new users.
* Create and conduct Meetings - You can create meetings from anywhere you are and send notifications to attend the meetings to the relevant apartment complex residents or staff.
* Issue Management - Track and resolve resident complaints, efficiently. You can view all the helpdesk tickets which are raised by the residents of your apartment complex. This app gives you a snap shot of all tickets raised. You can also see the status of the ticket and take action based on the status.
* Purchase Requests can be raised and approved - As a Manager or Management Committee member you would have to often create purchase requests and get approval from other stakeholders for availing goods and services from vendors. In the ADDA Admin App purchase requests can be created, then you can assign it to residents who will approve the payment. Members get notifications that a Purchase Request is pending their approval and they can also approve the same through the App!
* Notice Manager - Put up important notification as notices in your ADDA right from your App. These notices become available to all your residents instantaneously. View the status of all notices in the App. This includes Approved Notices, Un Approved Notices. For Un-Approved notices, Admins can approve notices which are pending approval right from the App. For Approved notices, the Admin can change the expiry date of the notices.
* Send alerts to Defaulters - You can view all the residents whose maintenance dues are pending and the amount of pending dues. You can send reminders to the defaulter owners/tenants.
* Complete Staff Onboarding and Management
* Gatekeeper App Integration - Complete setup of Gatekeeper can be done on Admin App