- Letters: let your child learn the alphabet.
- Direction: distinguish between left and right, up and down. Your child is asked to recognised which images are facing a given direction.
- Same: encourage your child to identify the image that matches a reference images. As your child progresses, the differences become more subtle.
- Matching pair: recognising identical images. Initially all the images are face up and as the child progresses they become face down so it involves memory skill.
- Small or Big: let your child learn the size of object. In this activity your child needs to identify the smallest or the biggest object.
- Maze: find the escape path in a maze.
- Pattern: reproduce a sequence of shapes.
- Numbers: let your child learn the number from 0 to 10. (coming soon)
- Counting: counting the number of items. Initially only one type of image is displayed and as the child progresses other images appear to make it more challenging. (coming soon)
- Colours: let you child learn the colours. (coming soon)
We are always keen to improve this educational so we would love to hear from you or your child. Please tell us how we have made a difference in your child's education by rating our app and/or posting a comment. If you have any questions or issues, please email us.
Keywords: Activity, Child, Children, Cognitive, Colour, Counting, Educational, Education, Kids, Games, Learn, Letters, Numbers, Preschool, Reading, School, Skills, Spatial, Memory, Visual, Writing.