V1 of the app has the following features enabled; aCloud Expense and FocalPoint ‘New’ Timesheets.
Access aCloud Expenses – expenses on the move. You can log an expense, take a photo of the receipt and submit it instantly for approval, reducing the need for spreadsheets, and keeping a digital record of your organisations receipts. aCloud Expense integrates with Access Dimensions, Supply Chain and also provides options to link with external products such as Sage Line 50, helping you to remove double entry and human error.
• Log in using your aCloud credentials
• Expense Entry
• Expense Approval – including credit cards
• Attach receipts using your phones camera
• Visibility of expenses awaiting approval
• Multiple Expense database support
• Expense integration with Access Dimensions.
• Links to’ go to main aCloud site’ and ‘Recover Password’
FocalPoint ‘New’ Timesheets –
Using the ‘New Timesheets’ functionality in FocalPoint users can enter and approve timesheets on the move.
• Timesheet entry
• Timesheet approval/rejection
• Submitting on a daily basis
• View time awaiting approval
• Multiple selection to submit or delete in a single tap
• Editing of days once submitted up until the point of approval at first stage
• Easy navigation through weeks using the scroll feature
• Date selection using the date lookup
• Links with Absence
This feature will be available to organisations using Access FocalPoint version 4.11 SP2 or above and users who have access to this feature.
Application Features –
• We believe in making life as simple as possible for our users, with this app users can choose how they would like to display their menu;
Feature Menu – This will show users all the mobile enabled features they have access to from the Access product suite. The main benefit to this is to group related tasks irrespective of product i.e. In the Approve section you may have Expenses and Timesheets even if these are from different products.
Application Menu – This will show the user the mobile enabled features they have access to by Access Product.
• Extending camera functionality
• Look and feel to match what users expect on their device