This official application includes the following:
• Access to ACE’s social media channels, including Twitter and Youtube
• The latest news from ACE and the industry
• Publications and research from ACE
• The ability to read ACE’s sector snapshots, providing expertise analysis in the road, rail, water, energy, property, sustainability, health & safety, human resources, and legal sectors
• Details on all ACE’s events, including latest conferences, award ceremonies celebrating the industries achievements, SME, and Regional receptions
• Allows users to share their own videos and pictures
• ACE contact details
As the leading business association in the sector, ACE represents the interests of professional consultancy and engineering companies, large and small, in the UK. Many of our member companies have gained international recognition and acclaim and employ over 250,000 staff worldwide.
ACE members are at the heart of delivering, maintaining, and upgrading our buildings, structures, and infrastructure. They provide specialist services to a diverse range of sectors including water, transportation, housing, and energy.
ACE members act as the bridge between consultants, engineers, and the wider construction sector that together contribute an estimated £15bn to the nation’s economy, with the wider construction market contributing a further £90bn.
Through our publications, market intelligence, events and networking, business guidance, and personal contact, we provide a cohesive approach and direction for our members and the wider industry. In recognising the dynamics of our industry, we support and encourage our members in all aspects of their business, helping them to optimise performance and embrace opportunity.