To get the most out of your app, follow these simple guidelines:
- Open the app and scan your mobile device's camera over the Health Panel.
- The AccentHealth red apple markers will appear in a few locations, identifying what content is available to be viewed.
- Tap on the apple marker to access the content, which may be a video, mobile game or a website.
- In some cases, a video will automatically start playing as you scan your mobile phone over the Health Panel. You must keep your mobile device positioned over the video to continue playing it.
- To return to camera mode, just tap on the "back" button.
- If you want to review the content at another time, simply access the bookmarks.
Disclaimer: This app requires an AccentHealth printed Health Panel in your doctors’ office in order to operate. Not all panels may be digitally enabled at first – look for those with printed instructions on how to interact. If your doctor does not have an AccentHealth panel, ask them to visit www.accenthealth.com for more details on our patient education services.