Using ABT mStocktake for Pronto-Xi will decrease the time taken to count your stock and eliminate transcription errors as you no longer need to print out stocktake sheets and manually key in the count data.
Key features of the ABT mStocktake for Pronto Xi application include:
• Scan item barcodes and have the app add to the existing count or manually enter the count quantities
• Supports serial and lot tracked counts along with use by dates for lot tracked items
• Configurable for blind counting or to allow users to see the frozen count quantities
• Support multiple barcodes / GTINS and conversion factors for different pack quantities
• Configurable to enforce confirmation of variances
• Configurable to allow users to see variances on the Android app
• Take photos of damaged stock and upload them to validate stock write offs
• Take photos of inventory and upload to use in Pronto inventory enquiries
• View photos of inventory images stored on the Pronto server (requires online connectivity for this feature)
• Add notes to count records
• Add items that are not in the original frozen counts that are found during the count process
• Reset counts and perform recounts at an item or location level
NOTE: You must be running Pronto Xi as your back-end ERP system and be licensed for the ABT mStocktake module in order to use this application.
Connection to Pronto is via web services over WiFi or GSM.
* Pronto Xi is a registered trademark of Pronto Software Limited. Applied Business Technology Pty Ltd are a Pronto Business Partner.