The description of ABFL
Mr.R.Alaghentren, the founder and promoter of Alagendran group of Companies, is the pioneer in retailing and wholesaling of auto spares and accessories and distribution of motor cycles in Tamilnadu. Under his able leadership and guidance, Alagendran Benefit Fund Limited was established in the year, 1992. Mr.R.Alaghentren’s rich experience in trading, manufacturing, finance and property development, is vital for managing the administration and finance, sourcing of deposits, recruitment of staff, and statuary compliance. His expertise in timely decision making fosters growth of the fund. Mr.R.Alaghentren, is ably supported by his son Sri.A.Rajkumar, who has accomplished MBA degree from University of Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom, and manages all the affairs of the group efficiently and effectively.
Alagendran Benefit Fund Ltd, head quartered at Chennai has its branches at Chennai (T.Nagar), Chennai (Kilpauk), Coimbatore (Gandhipuram), Coimbatore (R.S.Puram), Erode, Madurai (North Veli Street), Madurai (Arapalayam), Madurai (K.Pudur), Madurai (Villapuram), Salem, Sivakasi, Theni, Trichy (Thillai Nagar), Trichy (Varaganeri), Vilathikulam, Tiruneveli, Rajapalayam and Nagercoil.
• Accepting of deposits - Cultivate the habit of thrift among the people therefore inducing them to save their excess money.
• Lending of money (against Gold Jewels and Deposits)
Key features of ABFL:
· ABFL, one of the pioneers to bring Core Banking Solutions technology to Nidhi sector.
· AFBL has become a Technology led company and also offers mobile applications.
· ABFL adopts Performance-driven culture.