We offer affordable phone calls, our rates for your long distance or international calls can be found on http://www.abc-voip.com/rates.html
STANDARD PHONE DIALER FEATURES
• Free Android client
• Lowest battery usage with highest reliability
• High performance
• Lowest latency, excellent audio quality, even on older devices
• Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
• Rewriting / filtering rules for integration with Android
• Record calls
• Simple configuration
• Clean, intuitive UI
• Many codecs (pcmu/a (g711u/a); speex; g722; gsm; iSAC; SILK; G729; AMR) and as extra plugin : OPUS; g726; g722.1; codec2
• Echo cancellation (with various backbends : webRTC, speex, simple)
• Auto speaker/earpiece option
• Conference, transfer.
• Secure call with TLS transport for SIP and SRTP or ZRTP for media.
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. ABC-VoIP Ltd will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
The ABC-VoIP SIP phone dialer for Android is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. ABC-VoIP Ltd will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using ABC-VoIP SIP phone dialer for Android as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
ABC-VoIP SIP phone dialer for Android is based on CSipSimple project and is licensed under GNU GPL v3.
Follow us for updates and news:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ABC-VoIP/198976200113008
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/abc_voip
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Abc-voip/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/abcvoip