Use the free app with the beautifully illustrated ABC Animals, Alphabet in Motion book, to help your toddler or preschooler learn the letter names and discover adorable animals as the animals come alive in live-action video. The app includes a free downloadable book page so you can sample the magic!
Read the book with your child, emphasize the letters, and then ask the questions related to each letter and animal. Point your device at the photographs in the book and hear and see the answers to each question as the animal photos seem to magically turn into motion video and the questions are answered.
• Simple to use! Uses Augmented Reality technology in a highly intuitive and user-friendly way.
• Increases parent-child engagement.
• Combines the positive emotional and intellectual impact of reading books to children with the power of video to enhance learning!
• Teaches letter names and interesting animal facts.
• Companion book features more than 26 beautifully illustrated “pages.”
• Companion book features 26 live action video clips especially chosen to reinforce letter names and teach toddlers and preschoolers about animals
To learn more about how to enjoy this amazing app and how to get its companion book, ABC Animals, Alphabet in Motion, please go to abcanimals.sapienco.com.
For any additional assistance please contact us at [email protected]