Aasare Qiyamat APK
Sep 29 2015
The description of Aasare Qiyamat
The Qur'an describes the Last Judgment, with a number of interpretations of its verses. There are specific aspects:
1. The time is known only to Allah.
2. Muhammad cannot bring it forward.
3. Those who have been dead will believe that a short time has passed between birth and death. Nothing will remain except Allah.
4. God (Allah) will resurrect all, even if they have turned to stone or iron.
5. Those that have accepted false deities will suffer in the afterlife.
1. The appearance of fitnah (tribulations) and removal of khushoo' (fearfulness of God, taqwah, reverence, etc.)
2. Coming of 30 Dajjals, everyone presuming himself that he is an apostle of Allah.
3. Until a person would pass by a grave of another person and he would say: I wish it had been my abode.
4. Loss of honesty, and authority is given to those who do not deserve it.
5. The taking away of knowledge and the prevalence of religious ignorance.
6. Frequent occurrences of sudden and unexpected death.
7. Spreading of killing.
8. Acceleration of time.
9. Rejection of Sunnah (Hadith).
10. The spread of riba (usury, interest), the spread of zina (adultery, fornication), drinking of alcohol.
11. The widespread and condoning of music.
12. The decoration of mosques as a matter of pride and competition.
13. Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man.
14. Abundance of earthquakes.
15. Frequent occurrences of disgrace, distortion, and defamation.
16. When people wish to die because of the severe trials and tribulations that they are suffering.
17. Jews fighting Muslims.
18. When paying charity becomes a burden.
19. People will compete in the construction of very tall buildings.
20. Women appearing naked despite their being dressed.
21. Seeking knowledge from misguided and astray scholars.
22. The liar is believed, the truthful is called a liar and the honest is called a traitor.
23. The death of righteous knowledgeable people.
24. The emergence of indecency (obscenity), enmity among relatives and neighbours.
25. The rise of idolatry and polytheists, in the community.
26. The Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold.
27. Estrangement of Islam.
28. When the land of the Arabs returns to being a land of rivers and fields.
29. The Romans would form a majority amongst people.
30. Earning of money through unlawful (Haram) ways increases.
31. When there is much rain but little vegetation.
32. Evil people will be expelled from Al-Madinah.
33. Wild animals communicate with humans, and a man speaks to his whip or his shoe, and his thigh will tell him about what happened to his family after he left.
34. Increase in thunderbolts.
35. There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction.
36. Trade will become so widespread that a woman will help her husband in business.
37. No truly honest man will remain and no one will be trusted.
38. Only the worst people will be left; they will not know any good or forbid any evil (i.e. No one will say there is no God but Allah).
39. Nations will call each other to destroy Islam (Islamic values, culture, teachings, Muslims) by any and every means.
40. Qur'an and Islamic knowledge will be passed on, but no one will follow it correctly.
41. Muslim rulers will come who do not follow the guidance and tradition of the Sunnah. Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.
42. Stinginess (being miserly) will appear, honourable people will perish and dishonourable people would prevail.
43. A man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly whilst shunning his father.
44. Voices are raised in the mosques.
45. The leader of a people is the worst of them.
46. People treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do.
47. Much wine is drunk.
- Aasare Qiyamat 1.0 for Android 3.0+ APK Download
Version: 1.0 (1) for Android 3.0+ (Honeycomb, API 11)
Update on: Oct 15 2015
APK File SHA1: 375b19d4281055e3e7b8c7df31e7358fc9fd585a