With the download of the app, you accept the following
Terms and Conditions of Use
For "A Word of Love" in the Google Play app store.
§ 1 Object
These general terms and conditions of use regulate the legal framework for the app "A word of love", called "app". They apply between the user and Wolfgang Reuter, Ruhrstrasse 57, 45219 Essen, called "WR"
§ 2 Terms of Contract
Offers and representations of the app are subject to change. WR has the right to modify, restrict or exchange the content of the app.
§ 3 Prices & Conditions
The use of the app is free.
§ 4 Copyright
The app is protected by law against duplication and abuse. The illegal copying, distribution or publication of its contents or its imitation beyond the granted right of use, is followed by civil, or if necessary, criminal measures. WR reserves all rights to the content. The user is not permitted to modify the app or distribute it.
§ 5 Rights and Obligations of the user
1) The user bears the full responsibility for ensuring that he or she uses the app only in the contractual manner. The user is liable for his or her agents.
2) The user is not authorized to alter or otherwise modify the app. The user may not sublicense, sell, transfer, divide or distribute the app unless expressly authorized in writing by WR.
3) At the request of WR, the user will stop using the app immediately. This is especially, but not exclusively, if a third party holds claims, in particular competition or copyright claims, against WR, against the user and/or against other users. The user has to inform other users of the app, that in any of the above cases the use of the app is to be stopped.
4) The user will inform WR immediately, if a third party makes claims, in particular competition or copyright claims, against him- or herself or against WR.
5) Users are aware that the messages and greetings they receive are not checked by WR and that WR takes no responsibility for their content, especially if these messages are discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, otherwise objectionable or legally vulnerable.
§ 6 Warranty and Liability
1) WR does not guarantee that the app is available at all times and error free.
2) WR is not liable for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the app. WR does not accept responsibility for the suitability of the app for its users. WR does also not accept responsibility where claims for alleged violations of personality rights are asserted by the use of the app to the customer.
3 WR in particular is not responsible for the content of messages that are sent to the user.
§ 7 Final Provisions
1) WR is entitled at any time, in whole or in part, to adjust the provided services, to charge for them in the future or to amend the services provided.
2) WR reserves the right, at any time, to amend these general terms and conditions without prior notice, or to expand them. The user agrees to the amendment, provided that he or she does not object within a period of 14 days by e -mail. The amendments shall enter into force only if the user has been alerted by e -mail.
3) Only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany is applicable. The application of the CISG is excluded.
4) Should one of the provisions in these general terms and conditions be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Invalid provisions shall be replaced by such valid provisions which are to achieve the intended economic and legal purpose.
5) Jurisdiction is in Essen, Germany. The same Jurisdiction applies if the customer has no domicile or habitual residence in the Federal Republic of Germany at the time when the action is brought on.