CUSTOMIZED READING PLANS
Create a custom Bible reading plan that finishes when you want to:
- Finish after x years, x months, x weeks, or x days
- Finish on a particular date
- Finish by reading x chapters, x verses, or x minutes per session
And covers the content that you want:
- Full Bible
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Your choice of any amount of Bible books
And goes in the order that you want:
- Traditional order (Genesis - Revelation)
- Chronological order
- Rotation through the different literary genres in the Bible (Romans 1-2, Genesis 1-3, Joshua 1-5, etc.)
And works on your schedule:
- Select which days of the week to read on
ADJUSTMENTS ON THE FLY
If you fall behind, you can:
- Catch up: Add to the next session all unread passages that are past due
- Shift: Move your reading plan's end date later
- Spread: Keep your end date the same, but make each remaining session longer
If you get ahead, you can:
- Shift: Move your reading plan's end date earlier
- Relax: Keep your end date the same, but make each remaining session shorter
- Get and give accountability: Invite others to observe your reading progress on a plan.
- Read alongside your small group: Invite others to participate in a plan together. Progress can be shared or made anonymous.
- Create plans for entire churches to follow: Allow anyone to participate in a reading plan by distributing an invite code.
Get reminders for unread sessions due that day. You choose what time you're reminded.
READ TIME ESTIMATES
Plan your day better by checking how many minutes your session will take. Estimates are based on your reading speed, which you can adjust anytime. A Lamp Unto can even measure your reading speed to make sure its estimates are accurate.
READING WITHIN THE APP
Read the Bible in the translation of your choice, right inside the app. Choose from a variety of English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese translations.
See what percentage of your Bible reading plan you've completed, how far ahead or behind you are, how many sessions you've been on time for, and how many passages you've read early, on-time, or late.
Create as many Bible reading plans as you want and manage them all in one place. You can have a personal plan to read through the Bible in 90 days at the same time as having a plan to read through the Gospels with your small group.
View your reading plan alongside the actual Bible passages when using a tablet device.
READING PLANS THAT ROAM
All your reading plans are saved to the cloud so you can pick up right where you left off, no matter what device you're on. All you need to do is sign in with your Facebook/Google account, or create an account with your email address.
We're constantly working to add more features and fix bugs. If you have suggestions, please go to the app's Settings -> Feedback page to send it to us!