Youtube Video Demonstration. Best Viewed Full Screen
First three months of the app are free. After three months app cost is $1.99 U.S. Payment for the app gives you the use of all of the program options in the app for a period of one year from date of purchase and and and all upgrades during that one year purchase. App allows you to
- Choose pay frequency to show notification on paydays
- Set your time format 12 hour or 24 hr clock.
- Create shifts / Events manually and save as a Preset shift
- Name your Shifts and Preset shifts or choose from Day off, Vacation, Training, Court, Sick or Overtime.
- Time chosen for Shifts, Training, and Court will show in your weekly hour count in the weekly view
- Choose a 12 hour clock or the 24 hour clock to show times in your calendar
- Color code your shifts and other days so you know at a glance what you are doing that day
- Choose frequency or rotating shifts by Weekly, Bi Weekly, Monthly, Yearly
- Shifts can be entered manually in the daily and monthly views (paid version) or enter all shifts for the month at once in the monthly view (monthly adds available in paid version).
- Enter pay days and pay weeks. Paydays show in your weekly view (paid version)
- Weekly worked hours calculated and show in the weekly view
- Add notes to each day to keep track of partners, issues encountered that day or any important or non important info
- The monthly view shows your month and your color coded shifts
- Show past shifts or just current and future shifts
- Widget to show your next working day on your desktop
- Scroll to future weeks or past weeks by pressing on date in daily view or press arrows to go ahead or back a week.
- In monthly view you can go ahead or back months with arrows.
Choose your date and time format. Create your pay cycle and enter your pay frequency. Create your preset shifts, color code your shifts so you can distinguish them in your weekly and monthly views. Add days off, vacation, training days, court time and even sick days. Add your shifts to your calendar in the weekly view or on the paid version in the monthly calendar. Soon you have a work calendar showing your shifts for the next year. You can add notes to each day at any time.
You can let your spouse, friends or family what shifts you are working by choosing the monthly view and take a screen shot. Then text or email to them from your phone. Plan vacations and events that easily..