The description of 5KoshaYOGA
Yoga is becoming popular in most parts of the world. For the restless mind, it offers comfort, and for most people, it is the fashion of the day to keep themselves healthy and fit. And yet, the true power of Yoga and its potential is untapped. While some are adopting Yoga techniques for improving memory, focus, calmness, and creativity, researchers are studying Yoga to unfold deeper layers of consciousness. With its multi fold advantage, Yoga is increasingly becoming a part of schooling.
It is human nature to strive for success by acquiring personal achievements and gaining profits. Most people believe that happiness is attained from luxury. This is essentially due to the materialistic nature of the world. Yoga is also built on the quest for happiness, but more importantly, it helps one understand the true meaning of happiness and aids in obtaining this state of happiness. Our ancient Yoga Gurus have devised many techniques to attain happiness and bundled it all under Yoga.
In its entirety, Yoga is a collection of systematic techniques for the enrichment of one’s life. With this, people learn about the methods used to attain higher states of consciousness. Culturing of the mind, focusing on all-round personality development, maintaining a positive attitude & health, form the basis of Yoga.
The "5KoshaYOGA" Android mobile based platform connects the Yoga community, offers a repository of information of the five Koshas (Panchakosha) that comprise of the human body: Annamaya, Pranamaya, Manomaya, Vijnanamaya and Anandamaya Kosha. Using this application, you can learn the Kosha specific Asanas, understand how mental disturbances (Aadhis) lead to diseases (Vyadhis) of the body. It brings in more awareness on the methods required to achieve mental, social, physical, and spiritual health. The application depicts Yoga as ‘A way of life’ that helps in relieving stress and tension.
The application connects Gurus & Seekers and provides information about events in the local community. As a Guru, you can upload your expert advice in the form of text blogs, videos & audio clips. As a seeker, you can access the content in the form of videos & audio clips and text blogs, follow the Gurus for additional insightful information.
* Login/Registration option with Guru/Seeker options
* Gurus can upload their resources (text, pictures, videos on Koshas)
* Seekers can access these resources easily
* Kosha specific summaries on an introduction page with basic info, diet influence, and exercises that keep the Kosha fit.
* Shows the relation between the 5 Koshas and dieting
* Shows the relation between the 5 Koshas and fitness
* Shows how yoga can lead to a healthy lifestyle and prevent diseases
* Provides platform for Gurus and Institutions to advertise themselves
* Provides data analytics to gurus as to which kind of data is being accessed often by the users