The description of 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult - Pocket Guide
Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT ROSEN AND BARKIN'S 5-MINUTE EMERGENCY MEDICINE CONSULT:
An indispensable tool for making fast emergency decisions with up-to-date and best research available in medical practice. This latest edition includes additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Rosen and Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, provides a definitive guide to diagnosis and treatment in the emergency room, making it the perfect handbook for students, residents, nurses, and emergency medical personnel.
- Covers information on over 600 clinical problems
- New Topics Added: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Bath Salt Poisoning, Coagulopathy Reversal, Geriatric Trauma, Leukocystosis, Periodic Paralysis, Polyneuropathy, Retro Orbital Hematoma, Serotonin Syndrome, Uvulitis , Vomiting (Cyclic), and much more
- Diagnoses span from pre-hospital to disposition stage
- Designed to meet the needs of clinicians working in settings providing urgent and emergent care
- The well-organized coverage of each disorder includes clinical presentation, prehospital, diagnosis, treatment, disposition, and ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding
- Includes updated treatment guidelines and references
- Provides up-to-date information on topics such as emerging infections, new protocols and new treatments
- Superb differential diagnoses lists that are a valuable aid at the point of care in practice
- Includes 3 built-in medical calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
- Add notes to topics
- Voice memos