We use cookies and other technologies on this website to enhance your user experience.
By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent to our Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy.
3500 words in English (Free) icon

3500 words in English (Free)

1.0 for Android

The description of 3500 words in English (Free)

3500 Most common words in English

With 3,000 to 3,500 words, you can understand 90% of everyday English conversations, English newspaper and magazine articles, and English used in the workplace. The remaining 10% you'll be able to learn from context, or ask questions about. However, it's essential to learn the right English vocabulary words, so you don't waste your time trying to memorize a huge collection with very little benefit. The list below seems long, but when you can use all these words with confidence, your English vocabulary will be fully functional.


Fun Easy Learn Duolingo TalkEnglish Oxford
Show More

3500 words in English (Free) 1.0 Update

2018-07-16
Learn English

3500 words in English (Free) Tags

Add Tags

By adding tag words that describe for Games&Apps, you're helping to make these Games and Apps be more discoverable by other APKPure users.

Additional Information

Advertisement
Previous versions
  • V1.0 4.1 MB APK

    3500 words in English (Free)

    2018-07-16

    3500 words in English (Free) 1.0 (1)

    Update on: 2018-07-16

    Requires Android: Android 2.3.4+ (Gingerbread MR1, API 10)

    Signature: 927ca44949d7788aa86f9d7f04d7fdacecd1dfb9 3500 words in English (Free) 1.0(1) safe verified

    Screen DPI: 120-640dpi

    Architecture: universal

    File SHA1: 66737ec24b0d0d77e563c3749f5bbf7a0e4151b1

    File Size: 4.1 MB

    What's new:

    Download

Similar to 3500 words in English (Free)
Comment Loading...
Ooops! No such content!
Popular Apps In Last 24 Hours
Download
APKPure App