Android smartphones have advanced to make video calls accessible to everyone. For a long time video calls where limited to desktop computers and laptops but smartphone apps have brought video calls to Android mobiles and tablets. Now you can make video calls on your Android phone anywhere you would like to without needing your desktop or laptop.
2G Video Call Chat makes it possible to take part in real-time video conversations using your smart phone or tablet. Whether you are staying in touch with family and friends or conducting business with partners around the world, mobile video calling offers improved interaction and communication when compared to voice calls. Best of all, when used with an available Wi-Fi connection, most video calls are not included in typical mobile-metered service.
- Free Calls & Messaging: In videochat facetime , everything is free.
- App uses Internet connection: 3G calling or Wi-Fi For wifi calling when technology over 4G, 3G, LTE and WiFi without increasing data consumption.
- File Transfer: Send Images to your friends and contacts.
- Private and Group Chat: Enjoy private and group conversations with your contacts.
- Friend Import: video calling free will automatically connect you with your phone and Facebook contacts, who already use video calling free. So there is no need to add your friends manually.
- Offline call & Message: Push notifications will inform you about missed chat messages and calls even, if you are offline. Don't worry, video calling free will retrieve chat history during the next application use.
- fewer dropped calls – our video technology automatically detects and adjusts for connection speed, which means less dropped calls on the same connection than other video chat apps.