1st facilitates the assessment process by providing comprehensive details, thus eliminating unnecessary site visits. Additionally, 1st can transfer incident reports directly to existing enterprise systems, further streamlining the incident management process.
1st Incident Reporting Mobile Application has been designed to include features that improve processes and facilitate workflow.
• Information is automatically populated where possible (date, time, user, location)
• 2-tier validation to reduce bad data
o Change input for one field of info, and another field can change
o Forced validation in fields (only allow #’s or letters, or specific inputs)
o Input fields can change based on conditions (e.g. user, temperature, time of day etc.)
• Create any type of incident or inspection report
• Use any type of report sharing (text, email, cloud etc.)
• Attach media
• Connect directly to existing enterprise systems (for work order management, labor estimates, material requirements etc.)
• Follow incidents or assign to specific departments or personnel
o Automatic notifications are sent
• GIS option available
o Access legacy enterprise asset info directly from the map including: asset installation date, maintenance records etc.
• Notifications sent only to appropriate personnel for incidents within their jurisdiction
• Reduces response times to field incidents
• Reduces duplicate incident reports
• Reduces costs
• Reduces errors/bad data and creates best practices for standard reporting procedures
• Enables greater safety and faster response times
• Simplifies and accelerates communications between departments and personnel
• Easy to use; Intuitive