NOTE: We do not monitor this Google Play page for your comments or support issues.
Please send us all bug reports and feedback by emailing [email protected]
Use your Android smartphone or tablet to make and receive calls using your 101 VOICE Virtual Office phone service. Now your 101 VOICE business phone extension can be truly mobile & global.
- Make calls using your 101 VOICE service, outgoing calls will display your 101 VOICE Caller ID
- Dial from your Company Directory
- Have business phone functionality with mobile luxury
- Check Voicemail.
- Dial your co-workers extension regardless of your location.
- Use Wi-Fi or 4G
* Requires an active 101 VOICE, Business account & reliable high-speed internet access.
* Service may not be accessible due to some local regulations. i.e. China, Africa,…
To sign up for 101 VOICE Office phone service call 408-739-1000 or see:
Tip for international travelers
You can avoid data roaming charges when outside the US by turning off data roaming and using Wi-Fi hotspots instead of your 3G/4G network. Since calls are charged under your 101 VOICE calling plan, you shouldn’t have international roaming charges.
*Important VoIP over 4G Notice*
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. Be sure to check the terms of your agreement with your cellular phone carrier. 101 VOICE will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your cellular/mobile carrier for use of 101 VOICE Office Mobile phone service.