The description of ยาอะไร Ya-A-Rai
“ยาอะไร” (Ya-A-Rai) is the application for identifying tablets and capsules, commercially available in Thailand, developed by the Ubon Ratchathani University. This application is designed to be informative content, up-to-date, user-friendly tool, and easy access for health care personnel. It is also designed to be approachable and feasible for general public.
This application is regularly updated and composed of many fields searching. Firstly, keyword searching is feasible by using e.g., generic name, trade name, manufacturer, distributor. Secondly, physical appearances of tablets and capsules could be used as search criteria such as dosage forms, size, marks, and colors. Thirdly, this application is designed for the identification of tablets and capsules by 2D image analysis. Thus tablets and capsules can be identified by analyzing single photo taken by camera phone. Moreover, pharmacological classification and indication of drugs, following the National List of Essential Medicines, are appended to this application.
1. Data contained in the “ยาอะไร” (Ya-A-Rai) application is intended to supplement drug information resources for healthcare professionals and community persons, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of the healthcare professional.
2. This service is not a replacement for medical care or pharmaceutical care. All medical concerns or inquiries should be directed to appropriate licensed health care professionals.
3. Reasonable efforts will be made to post accurate and timely information within the “ยาอะไร” (Ya-A-Rai) application. However, the “ยาอะไร” (Ya-A-Rai) application makes no warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information and does not endorse the content or views of any linked materials.
4. Users should consult your healthcare providers before using information provided in “ยาอะไร” (Ya-A-Rai) application, and/or taking any medicines, changing your diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.
5. We do not warrant, represent or guarantee that the material published on this application is in all respects accurate, complete, and current. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability, including any liability for negligence, for any loss or damage arising from reliance on material on this application.
According to the Copyright Act B.E. 2537 (1994), the Copyright Act (No. 2) B.E. 2558 (2015) and the Copyright Act (No. 3) B.E. 2558 (2015), all rights reserved. No part of this application may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the Ubon Ratchathani University, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.